Hello,

I'm a beginner and I apologize in case I'm asking a question that has already been answered. I would like to find mpi in my CMakeLists.txt and enable the user to set the mpi inlude and lib directories by setting say variables MY_MPI_INCLUDE_DIR and MY_MPI_LIB_DIR in cmake gui. Using find_package(MPI) works just fine for me, but once the package is found (and the variables MPI_LIBRARY and MPI_INCLUDE_PATH are set and cached), I cannot force cmake to search again for MPI in a different directory). Could you please give me a hint how to do this? How should I handle a situation where a user has possibly multiple mpi installations?

 Thank you very much.

 Best regards,

   Martin Vymazal