Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. I tried setting the FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB64_PATHS property, but this did not resolve the problem. I will read through the bug report you linked to. Below is my CMakeLists.txt file. Could you let me know if you see any issues?

Thanks,
Sara

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(Geo)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
        INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE(VTK)
IF(VTK_FOUND)
INCLUDE( ${USE_VTK_FILE} )
ENDIF(VTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(SubsampleVolume SubsampleVolume.cxx )

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB64_PATHS ON)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(SubsampleVolume
ITKNumerics ITKIO ITKBasicFilters vtkRendering vtkIO vtkWidgets vtkHybrid)