Hi,

I am trying to build a package in scratchbox on Harmattan, but I am
having a small issue in the installation step (The compilation and
build went just fine). Everything worked just fine previously on MeeGo
and desktop system. This is the first place where I have such an
issue.

We have some our own internal cmake module files  that we would like
to install. This is the relevant CMakeLists.txt entry of our build
system:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/games/gluon/repository/revisions/master/entry/CMakeLists.txt#L172

When I am trying to find the the FindOpenGLES2.cmake file for instance
in our debian folder, it is like
"/debian/tmp/targets/maemo6-armv7/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindOpenGLES2.cmake"
instead of "/debian/tmp/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindOpenGLES2.cmake".

It somehow picks up the target. I am not sure whether or not it is
expected, but the other file installations do not pick this
targets/maemo6-armv7 folder up. Am I doing something wrong in our
CMakeLists.txt file or is it the expected location and for non cmake
files the expected location is "/debian/tmp/usr/..." ?

As a simple and novice user, I would expect it should be the same in
all case. Any help is welcome, thank you in advance! =)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp