Hi,

> Not sure whether if it's better than your current solution.
> May be it's a little less painless to write.

Would it make sense to add an option to these install sections so that
it grabs the files as they are (with subfolders, if any), if you set
that option or something like that ? That would result the easiest and
cleanest way in my novice opinion. Is it possible to ask for such a
feature ?

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp