Is there some way to run a shell script/command/cmake script AFTER all the
packaging is completed?

When I run "make package" from the command line everything goes just fine. The
issue is that the folder _CPack_Packages is left over which contains a Symlink
to /Applications for OS X systems. Having this link over loads Eclipse as
Eclipse will then try to find all executables in /Applications which does not
tend to work out well.

  So basically I just want to delete the _CPack_Packages folder after the
package has been generated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio