On 28.09.2011 17:58, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin wrote:
Hi Thomas,

You will find below few points that should help you to address your issues:

1) CTK build system can be build with the option CTK_SUPERBUILD set to
OFF, in that case the project will be built as a "regular" cmake project.

2) You could also build CTK normally (default option) providing VTK_DIR,
Log4Qt_DIR etc ... the CTK build system will understand these
dependencies are available and no project will be downloaded. This is
somehow equivalent to build CTK with CTK_SUPERBUILB OFF

3) If you want to make sure all binaries and libs are built in a custom
location, make sure you set:

CTK_CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
CTK_CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

CTK_CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

Seehttps://github.com/commontk/CTK/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L91

Would be great if you could send request regarding CTK to
ctk-develop...@commontk.org <mailto:ctk-develop...@commontk.org>
More info here: http://www.commontk.org and
http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Getting_Started

Thanks
Jc

Hello Jean-Christophe,

thanks for your reply. Actually, i took CTK just as an example for the problem, but i will also try what you suggested.

CTK_SUPERBUILD is already off.

Anyway I wonder why ${PROJ}_BINARY_DIR is not settable for me.

Regards,
Thomas

PS.: i posted also something on ctk-developers, but the posting didn't appear.