On 10/5/2011 11:17 AM, Clinton Stimpson wrote:

Peter, is that your problem also?  Can you edit your .cbp to remove lines like
that?  Or copy it to a file with a .xml extension then open it in a program
that can check the xml (e.g. firefox).

So, what can we do to get people to try the RC's? This issue was in RC 1 which went out on 8/26.

  Patch by Campbell Barton: puts definitions into C::B project file

This is really frustrating for the CMake team. We really need the help of the users to make sure we have most of the big issues worked out with the releases. This issue has been around for over a month in the RC releases and no one notices. Then less than 24 hours after the official release we get the bug report... :(

-Bill