I'm building external packages in my CMake system using the ExternalPackages_Add function. When a package is built this way and I execute a 'make clean' at the top of my build tree, all targets are cleaned including the external packages. Is there a way to remove the external package targets from the the default clean target?

--
Lori A. Pritchett-Sheats, PhD.
CCS-2, Computational Physics and Methods

Los Alamos National Laboratory
P.O. Box 1663
MS D413
Los Alamos, NM 87544