Hi there,

I'm trying to set the include directories that a library in my project uses
into my main target. the hierarchy is as follows:

CMakeLists.txt (A)
+application
 CMakeLists.txt (B)
+library
 CMakeLists.txt (C)

B is called by A through add_subdirectory and B does a LINK_LIBRARIES for 'library'. A calls C as well through add_subdirectory and that adds a target for 'library' to the project. there are, however many compiler flags and include paths set in C that are needed in the
'main' target of the project to compile 'application'

How do I make the include paths set by C appear in the target for 'application' ?

Thanks,

Jonathan