On 10/21/2011 7:32 PM, Adam Somers wrote:
Sorry if this is not the correct list to post questions.
> Please direct me to the proper place if so.

This is the correct place.

The resulting linker flag is:

-Framework My Framework

This of course is incorrect and will cause gcc to try to link
> to "My" and "Framework separately.

The solution is to write the linker flags myself, as follows:
set(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS -framework\ \"My\ Framework\")

Is there a better way?

For reference by those who find this message in mailing list archives,
this issue was reported here:

  http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=12550

-Brad