kt,

It did not work...

Here is what I get:

$ ctest -D ExperimentalMemCheck -R LevelSetsv4 -j12
   Site: snapper
   Build name: Linux-c++
Create new tag: 20111111-0011 - Experimental
Memory check project /home/ajg23/GITROOT/BUILDITK
Cannot find memory checker suppression file: --tool=callgrind -v
Errors while running CTest

Thanks,
Arnaud

Note: I use cmake 2.8.5 (debian / testing)