On 11/12/2011 10:51 AM, John Drescher wrote:
It basically comes down to the inconvenience of having to do that with
Visual Studio being outweighed (considerably!) by the cross-platform
benefits of CMake.  (It does help that none of our developers use Windows as
their primary development platform, so it only comes up when we make sure
things are working on Windows...)

I use Visual Studio 2010 daily for the last 6 months or so and the bug
is not that difficult for me to work with at all. I do admit it is
annoying when you get prompted 50 times to reload projects but most of
the time it does not do that. I mean if you only add files to a single
project it will not prompt you for the other 49. Now if I know the
change will be big, I usually close the solution and run cmake
externally from a script.

Does this solution work for VS 2010:

There is an out of cmake solution for this.

http://vscommands.com/ [^]

If you install the VSCommands plugin free version, it will fix the reload dialog to only ask once.

-Bill