Hi,

I'm trying to create an OSX Application Bundle but like to include the
documentation in a separate directory outside the app bundle but still in the
dmg. Currently cpack installs all components into the app
(CPACK_BUNDLE_COMPONENT_INSTALL ignored). Now for this to work I guess I would
have to

1) enable component based install for the bundle generator
2) make sure only the runtime component is installed into the app
3) inject a cmake install script that installs the documentation component in a
separate directory along with the app (before the dmg is created).

I don't know how to solve (1) but from reading the documentation and looking at
CPACK_INSTALL_COMMANDS or CPACK_INSTALL_SCRIPT.

Thanks,
Florian