Hello,

I've found why it was not working: you just need to manually load the macro with "load macro project" and then you need to find the CMakeVSMacros2.vcmacros file and load it. You find the file in the install dir of cmake e.g. under "share/cmake-2.8/Templates". Then everything works without the reload dialogs.

Best regards,
Tom,