On 12/23/2011 5:43 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
Hi Bill,

Thank you. I tried that but it's failing: since no project in the
whole project tree is defined as C++ (i. e. everything is
"project(blah C)"), the generation step fails with:

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG

I've opened issue #12639 for this and attached a minimal case, and a workaround:

I am thinking if you want to compile with C++, you need to enable the c++ language. You can call enable_language(CXX) inside the if.

-Bill