On 12/26/2011 6:18 AM, Ceylow wrote:
Hello,

I'm having some troubles with a linking step and I would like to see exactly
which parameters are given to my compiler when running the Makefile generated
by CMake.

Currently it only shows:
Linking CXX shared library xxx

which isn't enough for me to find out why I have undefined symbols. I couldn't
find any information about this on the web (maybe searching with the wrong
words but...).

Thanks,
Ceylo
Ceylo,

Try using 'make VERBOSE=1' instead of 'make', this will cause the command lines to be displayed just before execution.

-Aaron