Hi,

I'm trying to get CMake to execute this command

INSTALL(CODE
  "EXECUTE_PROCESS (COMMAND cat
\"${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/onejar_classpath.txt >>
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/onejar/boot-manifest.mf\")"
)

but this doesn't work, here's the error I get when I run the install.

cat: /home/wec_devs/bkn.cn/caslvipre/rpa/deport/onejar_classpath.txt >>
/home/wec_devs/bkn.cn/caslvipre/U233_INTEL/onejar/boot-manifest.mf: No such
file or directory

I've checked that both the source and target files exist and are writable.  Any
ideas on how to get this to work?

Thanks.

-- Noel Belcourt