2012/1/8 Renato Utsch <renatout...@gmail.com>:
> So I can do this by adding a command line parameter to do that. But
> can't I simply set an option that behaves exactly as --config Debug ?

May be you could try to find out how Visual Studio
is choosing the default built type?
In particular does this correspond to some value in the .sln file?

Then grep around in CMake source code in order to see if CMake visual
studio generators are setting this value somehow.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org