Hello Kedar,

can you start the compiler from a command prompt (DOS-box)?
That is: does the command "gcc" work?

If not, then you will have to add the location of the
compiler to your path:

path=c:\MinGW\bin;%PATH%

This, however, should have been taken care of by the
installation procedure.

CMake will be able to find the compiler from a DOS-box
where gcc works.

Regards,

Arjen

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:55:32 +0100