On 1/16/2012 12:10 PM, Andrea Galeazzi wrote:
I generated a MakeFile Project (MinGW) and I'd like to speed up the
build process using -j N option. So I launched:
"make -j 2 all".
Unfortunately I noticed that the Makefile, generated by CMake self,
contains this row: $(MAKE) -f CMakeFiles\Makefile2 all , so Makefile2
won't be executed in parallel mode.
How can I pass this option to all build steps?
--

gmake will do the right thing. when you run a toplevel make with -j2 it will set an env var that is passed down to the $(MAKE) and it should work. I use it all the time.

-Bill