On 2/1/2012 12:35 AM, Dev Guy wrote:
OK I realized my error, I should be using $ENV{MSSDK_ROOT}

If it is a windows path, you need to change it to a posix path for CMake.

  file(TO_CMAKE_PATH path result)

-Bill

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Dev Guy<devguy...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I am seeing an error from CMake on Win7 x64 that I don't see in WinXP.

The following 2 statements seems to be causing the errors below (I've
double checked that the environment var MSSDK_ROOT exists and is
defined).

include_directories("${ENV[MSSDK_ROOT]}\\Include")
link_directories("${ENV[MSSDK_ROOT]}\\Lib")

==== CMake Error =======

CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:9 (include_directories):
  Syntax error in cmake code at

    C:/dev/cpp/Project/safetynet/MonitorTestClient/CMakeLists.txt:9

  when parsing string

    ${ENV[MSSDK_ROOT]}\\Include

  syntax error, unexpected cal_SYMBOL, expecting } (18)

  Policy CMP0010 is not set: Bad variable reference syntax is an error.  Run
  "cmake --help-policy CMP0010" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy
  command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:10 (link_directories):
  Syntax error in cmake code at

    C:/dev/cpp/Project/safetynet/MonitorTestClient/CMakeLists.txt:10

  when parsing string

    ${ENV[MSSDK_ROOT]}\\Lib

  syntax error, unexpected cal_SYMBOL, expecting } (18)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

--