On 2/23/2012 10:46 AM, elhadj meljane wrote:
Hi all
I am trying to  cmake a CMakeLIsts.txt and I am getting the following error
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:50 (VTK_WRAP_PYTHON):
Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_PYTHON"

here is the line that the cmake does not like in the  CMakeLists file

VTK_WRAP_PYTHON(cpptrackingPython PYTHON_SOURCES ${WRAP_LIST})

I do have vtk-5.2 and python Python 2.6.5 installed on my machine. I
tried VTK_WRAP_PYTHON2 and VTK_WRAP_PYTHON3 and I got the same error.

the code that I m having trouble with, worked three years ago without
any problem (I didn't develop this code I am just using it ...) now that
I changed the machine, I am getting this error.

Thanks for your help!

This is really a question for the VTK mailing list.

-Bill