It would be nice to have an OpenCL find module. But it should include easy
access to the Intel and NVIDIA libraries as well, I think, not just AMD. And
what about the different OpenCL versions? And does it work on Mac OS as well?
Finding the OpenCL framework?

Daniel

Op 24 feb. 2012 om 06:00 heeft Michael Wild <them...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven: