On 02/27/2012 04:52 PM, John Drescher wrote:
By the way, how do I see the actual paths NSI configuration that generates
the final exe?
It seems that if NSIS works the file used get all removed..

It does not get removed for me using Visual Studio 2010. All of the
NSIS stuff exists in a _CPack_Packages folder inside of the build
tree.

John

Ah yes you're right, last time I checked I didn't see them..
Anyway my extra_commands don't appear anywhere in the nsi file, is that normal?