On 3/6/2012 12:53 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:
Could you list the mirror URLs for me that were updated? I'm trying a
few that are listed in the setup.exe for cygwin but I'm not seeing the
new version. Still shows 2.8.4 for the mirrors I tried.

Give it some time. I have no control over the mirrors getting updated. They just do over time. By this time next week, I would think all of them should be OK.

-Bill