Hi there,

I am currently working on transitioning over a project (that has multiple
subprojects inside of it) over to Cmake.

There is one thing that I am not sure about - basically, to include the
subprojects from the top level CMakeLists.txt file, I just utilize the
add_subdirectory command, and reference to the directories that these various
subprojects are stored under.

However, I have one project that is in the same directory as my top level
CMakeLists.txt file, and so I am wondering if it is possible to still include
this file somehow? CMake does not allow me to call add_subdirectory on the
existing PROJECT_BINARY_DIR, and I cannot think of another way for me to
include this subproject into my Cmake build.

Thanks in advance,
Hashim

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.