FYI -- CMake 2.8.8 was released the evening of April 18, and we have
scheduled this webinar about the new stuff that's in it. But..... we have
had to adjust the time slightly. It will now occur on Tuesday, April 24,
2012 at *2:15 pm Eastern* time.

Register for it here if you're interested:

 https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/847839390

Please note the new start time. Hope you can make it!

Thanks,
David