Hello,

I am adding some custom compiler options to a VS2008 project containing paths
with spaces. As such, I require double quotes around the argument name to
ensure the spaces in the path are not interpreted as individual compiler flags.
e.g:

set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE ${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE}
/MyCustomTool:\"$(SolutionDir)\")

The double quotes are always removed, with or without the escape sequence. Is
there any way around this?

Thanks,

Luke