We have a small open-source project (http://dream3d.bluequartz.net) where we
are currently releasing binaries for Windows and OS X but not for Linux due to
our lack of knowledge on how to properly release them. Our project depends on
the following projects:
 Qt 4.7 (I think it will run with 4.6)
 Qwt 5.x
 Boost (About any version will work)
 HDF5 v1.8.x

 I would like to release linux binaries but I am not really sure what cmake
code I need to make sure CPack includes all the proper libs and support libs. I
currently build on OpenSuse 12.1 but can fire up about any linux distro that
people think is "better" suited for this task. Do I release rpms? Tar.gz? Any
guidance from those in the know would be just wonderful and very much
appreciated.
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jack...@bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net