Please tack a lock at my builds too

All of this errors are NOT caused by ninja!

But with ninja I get the same result.

Some of the errors are caused by the fact that I use the current gcc47 compiler (build with macports), which does not understand the -arch options used by this tests!

For the X11 error here is a patch which fix it (missing include)

The others, no idea, but this is a makefile project, not ninja!

With regards,
Claus