 From: Andreas Pakulat <ap...@gmx.de>
To: Sohail Shafii <sohailsha...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "cmake@cmake.org" <cmake@cmake.org>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CMake] Trying to compile cmake with local copy of ncurses library

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Sohail Shafii <sohailsha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks. What it is apparently doing is including the argument:
-I/home/***/local/include/ncurses. It should be -I/home/***/local/include.  I'm
not sure why it generates the former during the bootstrap/configuration phase.

>The problem variable is the following in the CMakeCache.txt file:
>//The curses include path
>CURSES_INCLUDE_PATH:FILEPATH=/home/***/local/include/ncurses
>

>I had to remove "ncurses" from that line. Not a permanent solution because the
>bootstrap will just generate that line each time.  It compiles with this
>custom fix though.

Does this also happen when you use your finished CMake build and run it in a
fresh builddirectory for the cmake sources? If so you could try to use cmake's
trace features to see where the value is coming from and check wether maybe the
find_path invocation for detecting the directory is wrong.

Andreas