Hello list,

I am having some trouble using bullseye and cmake on an ubuntu 12.04 system. It builds using bullseye, and for every .cpp file I indeed see the bullseye header so that is ok. However, the COVFILE is not being filled up with the data, only a small "empty" file is created of 512 bytes. I have this on 64 bit and on 32 bit. I've tried the latest release on 64 bit too, but it was the same. It used to work ok on the previous ubuntu version, and also linux mint 12. Anybody also has this problem or knows a solution to it?

Best regards,
Tom,