Hi,

Due to the way an SDK is set up, I need to build a single MyGC.m file to MyGC.o (with special flags that the usual CXX_FLAGS/C_FLAGS conflicts) so I am doing it via execute_process()

In the add_executable() command, I would like to include that single MyGC.o during link time, how does one specify a single object file for linking in an executable?

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5