On Sunday 22 July 2012 17:20:32 Michael Jackson wrote:
> I have a project very similar to yours and with a post installation script I
> was able to create symlinks in the .app bundle that point to the Qt
> frameworks and my own support libraries in folders outside of the .app
> package that the command line tools look for. So it can be done. I'll see
> if I can dig up the relevant bits of code.
>
> take a look at http://dream3d.bluequartz.net/downloads/index.html and
> download the OX installation. I also thin the Qt binaries to only a single
> arch to cut down on the size of the download.

Hi Michael.

Thanks for the pointer. The layout looks pretty familiar - and I didn't even
think of symlinks before! It would be great if you could share the bits and
pieces needed for this, I use mac only part time to check that everything
builds, but otherwise am unfamiliar with it and its little differences ...

Thanks again.

        Daniel