On 2012 Aug 13, at 13:42, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoff...@kitware.com> wrote:

> But, if you use the Xcode generator with cmake it would work just fine.  So,
> as long as you only use cmake -GXcode then this is not an issue.

Well, I can't test that because I don't want to uninstall the Xcode-Command
Line Tools.  But it certainly did not work before installing them, using this
script…

#!/bin/bash
GEN='Xcode'
source "${0%/*}/common.sh" "$@"
ARCH=-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="${CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:-i386;x86_64}"
pushd "$BUILDDIR"
cmake -G "$GEN" -DFB_PROJECTS_DIR="${PROJDIR}" ${ARCH} "$@" "${FB_ROOT}"
if [ "$?" -ne 0 ]; then
    echo "CMake failed. Please check error messages"
    popd > /dev/null
    exit
else
    popd
fi

Looking at that now, I see that there is a space between the -G and Xcode which
you do not have, and also there is an awful lot of quoting going on.  Is that
script setting the generator to "Xcode", as intended?

Jerry

P.S.  That script also passes *its* first argument to cmake as the source
directory, and the destination directory is $(FB_ROOT) which is defined by that
common.sh incorporated script.