I'm trying to help my friend get OpenLayer 2.1 to build and I'm having some problems finding certain packages during the cmake call, and some linking problems during the build process.

So, my first question is, what is a typical setup for finding a required library dependency? There are several generated files named things like FindALLEGRO.cmake, and FindFREETYPE.cmake, how do I generate those files? I need to find both zlib and libpng in order to build the demo programs.

My second questions is, how are link libraries set in the cmake build files?

Please be patient with me, I am a total newcomer to cmake, and my friend really needs help with this to upgrade his MinGW, Allegro, and OpenLayer versions....

Thanks,
Edgar