On 2/2/2013 8:46 PM, terje loe wrote:
Anyone know how I can setup cmake to change the visual studio compiler
to the CTP november C++ compiler?

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2012/11/02/visual-c-c-11-and-the-future-of-c.aspx
Looks interesting.

"After downloading and installing the program, you can launch Visual Studio 2012, load your C++ project and you can switch to the new compilers.We recommend you can create a separate project configuration from menu Build > Configuration Manager by duplicating your existing configuration and then follow the steps below:

    Open Project Property Pages (Alt+F7 under the Visual C++ mappings)
From the ‘General’ tab, change ‘Platform toolset’ from ‘Visual Studio 2012 (v110)’ to ‘Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler Nov 2012 CTP (v120_CTP_Nov)’ and close the Property Pages
    Launch a full rebuild of your project"

Sounds like you could run cmake, then follow the above steps to get it working. Sounds like it might require some cmake changes to support it directly. The usual process would be to generate a project, follow the above steps, then diff the files and figure out what cmake will need to create this natively.

--
Bill Hoffman
Kitware, Inc.