Does CMake find 2.4.3 if you remove 2.3.1? CMake probably doesn't even look in /tmp/. You could try moving it to /usr/share/OpenCV-2.4.3/.

Andreas

On 14.02.2013 12:09, Bart Vandewoestyne wrote:
On 02/14/2013 11:47 AM, Andreas Haferburg wrote:
Have you tried specifying the version?

FIND_PACKAGE(OpenCV 2.2.0 EXACT REQUIRED)

FIND_PACKAGE(OpenCV 2.4.0 EXACT REQUIRED)

Not sure if the FindOpenCV script can handle the version argument.

Andreas

Doesn't seem to work.  I have 2.4.3 installed under /tmp/opencv_install and I
now used

   find_package( OpenCV 2.4.3 EXACT REQUIRED )

in my CMakeLists.txt, but I get:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package):
   Could not find a configuration file for package "OpenCV" that exactly
   matches requested version "2.4.3".

   The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

     /usr/share/OpenCV/OpenCVConfig.cmake, version: 2.3.1

Any other suggestions?  It would really be nice for me to be able to easily
switch between different
OpenCV installs...

Regards,
Bart