On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Andreas Haferburg <ahaferb...@scopis.com>wrote:

> > I can't guarantee where the boost libraries are installed, that's why I
> use FindBoost.
> Just make the CMake error message clear, e.g. "Boost 1.50 expected to be
> found in <dir>". Most people know how to rename a directory.

That's what I'm doing currently but I find it problematic these kind of
problems with c++ libraries which
are boring to setup when you start to work on a new project (I'm mostly
thinking about other people who wants to work
on my projects).

All I want is to simplify dev for potential participants to my open source
projects.

Joel Lamotte