On 04/24/2013 09:11 AM, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 09:02 -0400, John Drescher wrote:
>>> I installed it and it ran one time and I didn't see the error, but it's
>>> intermittent so that's not definitive.  Unfortunately one of my cmake
>>> files failed (later on; this is a cmake file from a smaller
>>> sub-project):
>>>
>>>         CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:190 (TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES):
>>>         Error evaluating generator expression:
>>>

>>> $<TARGET_PROPERTY:$<$<CONFIG:DEBUG>:php5ts_debug>,INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES>
>>>
>>>         $<TARGET_PROPERTY:tgt,prop> expression requires a non-empty target
>>> name.
>>>
>>> I have to back out the upgrade until I can figure out what this error
>>> means: there's no reference to INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES anywhere in
>>> my CMakeLists.txt and this project is not one I'm familiar with.

This is part of the target usage requirements feature that is new in
2.8.11.  Stephen, see the link below to the code exposing this error.
Ideas?

>> I have seen this as well with the 2.8.11-rc releases. I am not exactly
>> what causes that.

The purpose of -rc releases is for people to try them and report back
any regressions for building their projects.  John, did you report
this anywhere earlier that we missed?

> The package I'm trying to build is here, FWIW:
>
> https://github.com/nuodb/nuodb-php-pdo
>
> The CMakeLists.txt file is here:
>
> https://github.com/nuodb/nuodb-php-pdo/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

I cloned that project but I'm unable to reproduce the generator expression
error message with the Visual Studio 10 generator.

Which -rc did you install and which generator did you use?

-Brad