On 2013-05-24 00:31, Gargi Das wrote:
I am trying to build pyside and for that i need to build CMake for RHEL 5
machine, i follow the procedure mentioned in Readme.txt which is very straight
forward.

First i run the command:
./bootstrap --prefix=some path

this operation generates lots of .o  files but at the end gives me a following
message:
/user/username/Desktop/pyside/cmake-2.8.11/Bootstrap.cmk/InitialCacheFlags.cmake
-- Could NOT find Qt4 (missing:  QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE QT_RCC_EXECUTABLE QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE
QT_INCLUDE_DIR) (found version "4.7.1")
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /user/username/Desktop/pyside/cmake-2.8.11

The easiest thing to do is probably to change your PATH so that qmake can be found with just a PATH search.

i have also set my QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE path to my qmake. so first questions why
bootstrap is not able to find qmake .

You should set QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to the path to qmake. I would recommend leaving the others alone; they should all be set based on information provided by running qmake.

--
Matthew