Hello,

I would like to know if the feature "CPackWIX: Add support for custom WiX
templates" [commit: bf23891942d95a4075f349f6c4043647d47e546b] will be included
in version 2.8.12? I cannot find it listed in
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php?version_id=112 but downloading a
development nightly build the changes are included. They are not a part of the
2.8.11 version. [Here is link to the content:
https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/commit/bf23891942d95a4075f349f6c4043647d47e546b
 ]

The http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php specifies 14th of august as
release date for version 2.8.12. That is obviously not going to happen. What is
the current release date?

Thank you.

Regards, Lars