On 2013-08-30 15:50-0400 Bill Hoffman wrote:

On 8/30/2013 10:06 AM, Tomasz Majchrowski wrote:
Hi

We have environment in which we are maintain bunch of cmake scripts as
separate component.
Since the bunch of script is used by other developers it's growing quite
fast.

I'm looking for any CMake script code beautifier so others can easily
read it ? Anyone know such a one ?

BR, Tomasz
I use the emacs mode to reformat CMake code.

I use that as well, but the problem is that appears
to be the only choice and some developers (although very few, of
course :-) ) don't use emacs.

Seriously, though I wonder if something like uncrustify (which
currently has many powerful features to beautify C, C++, C#, D, Java
and Pawn) could be adapted to provide a standalone CMake code
beautifier.  We use uncrustify to keep PLplot C, C++, D, and Java code
beautified, and it works great for those so I would welcome an
extension of uncrustify to also beautify CMake code (although I don't
have time to work on such an uncrustify extension myself).

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science