If you can give a home, electricity and a wireless internet connection
to "mirkwood" or "carrock" (older machines runnings Windows XP), please
let me know.

I'm moving from a 4-bedroom house with a full basement to a 2-bedroom apartment with NO basement.... so my basement machines have to go to a new home or be retired/sold for scrap parts.

So, if you can save a dashboard machine, please reply to me directly, and we'll figure out a way to get one or both of them to you.

If you do host it, I would still be happy to take care of maintaining the dashboards on it, if you'll give me a port through your router to access the VNC servers running on them.

Also: I have two other OLD machines available for free to the first claimer: (1) I have an old laptop with a busted screen that "still works" if you plug it into a monitor. Free if you want it, but probably not capable enough to run any significant dashboards. And (2), a Compaq desktop unit from circa ~2003 whose hard drive may or may not bite the dust in the next 100 reboot cycles. ;-)

Thanks,
David C.