Dear CMakers,

I have to build cmake files for a Fortran project using ifort compiler on Windows, linux and macos platform. That project will be linked to Winteracter Fortran library whose installation paths are different depending on the 32 or 64 bit versions. Is there a way to automatically detect whether the build is a 32 bit or 64 bit one in order to define the correct path for Winteracter library ? Up to now, the only way I found to do this was by introducing a cmake option to my build (ON for 64bit build and OFF for a 32 one). I also saw the CMAKE_CL_64 flag that could have been
interesting but unfortunately it is only for microsoft.

thanks for your help

Eric