On 17.04.2014 14:26, Romain Leguay wrote:
Visual Studio doesn't work like a good gcc? Because, I try this code with mingw (32 and 64) and it's working perfectly. Is there some option to export automatically some methods without using __declspec(dllexport)?

Per default on windows the binutils' linker ld (that is used by mingw) exports all symbols if none have been exported explicitly:
https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs/ld/Options.html#index-g_t_002d_002dexport_002dall_002dsymbols-287

I wouldn't call it good practice.

If there is an equivalent option for the MSVC linker then I am not aware of it.

Nils