On 05/19/2014 09:39 AM, Jörg Kreuzberger wrote:
Hi!

My question: When is cmake 3.0 available for "productive" usage?

Can you give me any hint where i can find this information?

CMake 3.0-rc5 has been released last week.
Any rc (release candidate) release may become the "final" version presuming that testing does not uncover any regressions or is otherwise deemed unfit for release. There is no further feature development going on in rc releases that would delay the final release.

There is as far as I know no fixed cut-off date but assuming the current rc is OK it should not be much longer.

Nils