Dear All,
I find ti very difficult to configure the project which has the following
CMakeLists.txt at the attachement.The CMakeLists is automatically created with
FireBreath Python script (fbgen.py) and is supposed to run on Win32/64 compiled
with MSVS10~13 and MinGW compilers. After compilation it is supposed to create
a osgWeb plugin of OpenSceneGraph library which will be used in Web
applications for rendering.
I Use Cmake-GUI 2.8.12.2 to configure the CMakeLists.txt file but no matter
which compiler I set ( I prefer Code::Blocks MinGW Makefile) Cmake-GUI produces
the "Error in configurition process, project files may be invalid" dialog, with
following report,
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (Project):
  project PROJECT called with incorrect number of arguments

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:39 (include_platform):
  Unknown CMake command "include_platform".

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

What is wrong here I 'll appreciate your guidance,

#/**********************************************************\
#
# Auto-generated CMakeLists.txt for the osgWeb project
#
#\**********************************************************/

# Written to work with cmake 2.6
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.6)
set (CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY 2.6)

Project(${PLUGIN_NAME})

file (GLOB GENERAL RELATIVE ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}
    [^.]*.cpp
    [^.]*.h
    [^.]*.cmake
    )

include_directories(${PLUGIN_INCLUDE_DIRS})

# Generated files are stored in ${GENERATED} by the project configuration
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(
    ${GENERATED}
    PROPERTIES
        GENERATED 1
    )

SOURCE_GROUP(Generated FILES
    ${GENERATED}
    )

SET( SOURCES
    ${GENERAL}
    ${GENERATED}
    )

# This will include Win/projectDef.cmake, X11/projectDef.cmake, Mac/projectDef
# depending on the platform
include_platform()

find_path( OPENSCENEGRAPH_ROOT include/osg/Node PATHS
$ENV{OSG_ROOT} )
include_directories( ${OPENSCENEGRAPH_ROOT}/include )
link_directories( ${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS}
${OPENSCENEGRAPH_ROOT}/lib )
include_platform()
target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME} OpenThreads
osg osgDB osgGA osgViewer)