On Friday 24 October 2014 11:49:55 AM Sahil Sehgal wrote:

Hello,

I was trying to build Okular (KDE application) in IDE (QT-creator and Kdevelop
both). I did the following steps:

1.) clonned the source code of Okular

2.) loaded the source code in IDE

3.) click on the build command.

I got the following error

*/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/build> /usr/bin/cmake -
DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPEÞbug
'/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/'-- Found Qt-Version 5.2.1 (using
/usr/bin/qmake)CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project,
but
they are set to NOTFOUND.Please set them or make sure they are set and tested
correctly in the CMake files:QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR   used as include directory in
directory /home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

CMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1316 (message):
Unable to compile a basic Qt application.  Qt has not been found correctly.Call
Stack (most recent call first):  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95
(find_package)  CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!See also "/home/sahil/my/New
Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".See also
"/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".***
Failure: Exit code 1 ***

*
Please suggest the possible solution

Regards