On 24/10/2014 19:16, Brad King wrote:
Hi Brad,
On 10/24/2014 02:15 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
Can I just put the patched module in my project Modules directory or do
I have to build the whole CMake project?
No need to recompile.  You can just add the two lines directly in your
Modules directory.
Sorry, I am struggling with this. I have copied the Darwin-GNU-Fortran.cmake file into my project modules directory and patched it as you suggested. I have tried putting it into a subdirectory called Platform/ as well. I have added my local modules path to the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH before the default items. This is set before the project() command in the project CMakelists.txt but it is not being picked up. Is there something I am missing or do I need to do this a different way?

The good news is that it works when I patch the file in the actual CMake installation although there is an oddity, when I configure the project I see the messages from those two new function calls in the Fortran checks but strangely I don't see similar messages from the C and C++ compiler checks, yet they all seem to work adding the correct options.

-Brad

Regards
Bill.